Friday, December 21, 2007

goodbye

a month from now i'll be saying my goodbye to you my favorite companion, you'll always be my best stress buster ever... i have to write it down to remind myself that i have to end this. as much as i want to continue this addicting habit of mine, i have to think of my health (oh who am i kidding, i dont care about my health... i'm worried about my skin! oh yeah vanity speaks).

when i told my friends that i am leaving you they just laugh at me and said "yeah right"... i know i'd been saying i'll quit for the longest time ever and for the nth time already, guess i always break the vows i make.. but this time i want to do it. so why wait a month? why not start now? i'm procastinating i know! i just really hope that i can leave you for good... this time around.

9 meow:

Anonymous said...

kaya mo yan my dear. isipin mo na lang mas mahal ang glutathione [ewan ko kung tama isfeling] kesa sa bestfriend mo. LOL!

Lena said...

ang ganda ng pic! wahaw! suportahan ta ka mare...ako naman ang mag yosi. joke. di ko keri. hahahhaha

basta, cigarette smoking is bad for your health. dapat din si reynz...mag vow ng ganyan

i salute you mare!

Anonymous said...

i'm with you on that too! dahil ako rin, mag-qui-quit na ng lecheng cigarettes na yan.

i'll join you in the because. - -

When the sun shines
We’ll shine together
Told you I'll be here forever
Said I'll always be your friend
Took an oath
I'mma stick it out 'till the end
Now that it's raining more than ever
Know that we still have each other
You can stand under my Umbrella
You can stand under my Umbrella

;)

Anonymous said...

EXCELLENT :) Congrats

Anonymous said...

nakayanan ko nga ikaw pa! hehe

preho pala tayong pugon I gave up smoking bec. I'd to, na preggy ako since then hindi ko na siya binalikan.Minsan ka demonyo yung iba,lalo na kung may kape hahaha pero nakayanan ko for 4 years now , after 5 yrs of being pugon! Goodluck pusa!!:)

Happy Christmas my dear! ((hugses))

Anonymous said...

You can do it! Pero it takes time. Anyway, all the best yah!!!

(:

reyna elena said...

I'd be the president and the member of the association?!

Sige susunod ako! Sugapa ako sa drogang yan! HAHAHA

Anonymous said...

sama na din ako! :::wheeee:::, sana kaya ko!

charing!

cancer stix for life!

Beng said...

ahhmm, sigurado ka? ako hindi...at kong ilang beses ko na ring pinagtangkaang talikuran na siya. pero wala talaga. i wish you success inday pusa!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails