Wednesday, December 26, 2007

20 things you hate about me

Was tagged by my younger sis Thess and the diva Jojitah! i love them both kaya meme kung meme!

Here's the rule: Remove 1 question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged. Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all.

1. At what age do you wish to marry? I think I’ve already said it before, no I am not the marrying type! I just want to have a beautiful kid, so give me a blue-eyed sperm donor now na. LOL

2. What color do you like most? Fink and black

3. If you have the chance, what would you probably say to your beloved one? Don’t put me in the pedestal, im only human.

4. Where is the place that you want to go the most? Neverneverland

5. Which part of you that you hate the most? My legs, they’re long lage nababangga or sumasabit!

6. When you encounter a sad moment, what would you do? I always tell myself that it’ll pass, im strong and I have 9 lives… I’ll live. Tagay pa nga jan!

7. What are you afraid to lose the most? Losing my eyesight because I love to read and see beautiful things.

8. If you win $1 million, what would you do? I’ll set up an orphanage and adopt all the street children in the Philippines

9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her? Or would you keep it to yourself and observe from afar? I cant muster enough courage to say it loud, I just have to love a person from afar

10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
singer, photographer, generous
diva, sowsi, lukresia

11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half? someone smarter than me, and with “blonde eyes” sabi ni reynz

12. Till now, what is the moment that you regret the most? So far none.... yeah i did it my wayyyyy!

13. Which type of person do you hate the most? Tupperwares and orocans

14. What is your ambition? To be a National Geographic photographer! =)

15. What is the thing that will make you think he/she is bad? If a person starts lying

16. If you had one wish what would you wish for? World Peace. with matching ms. Universe smile and wave sa audience =)

17. What brand of toothbrush do you use? Colgate 360

18. Name one of your body part your hubby or boyfriend tells you he adores. Everything hehehe

19. It would be 2008 in a few days, do you have a new year’s resolution? None. I don’t make resolutions anymore coz I always end up breaking them

20. If your better half is cheating on you, will you forgive him or her? Nope.

hmmm so i am now giving the love to diwa, carlotta, kyels, kitty, ely, ivy, ruthie, and toni!
psst toni oo ikaw nga! sagutan mo to sa comment box or sa cbox ko hehehe =)

16 meow:

kitty said...

weeee thank you for the tag, you know I lab it hehehee

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j209/jonkit/christmas_card2007.jpg


natuwa naman ako sa post mo yung may socks na nakasabit, how cute is that!!? heheee for the kids, tyak may regalo sa loob hehee..

Ely said...

hi Pusa! Tnx for the tag. MERRY CHRISTMAS...

carlotta1924 said...

yipee did the tag na =)

pusa said...

@kitty - glad you love doing tags :) hehehe marami pang kasunod yan

@ely - merry christmas, no problem ... alam mo naman paborito kita i-tag eh hahaha

@carlotta - thanks my dear :)

Anonymous said...

I'll definitely go with you on # 6, magaling ako dyan.. hehehe

On #11, me sinabi na me you ha? si Chris! hehehe!!!!!

MOTHER THERESA ANG DATING SA #8!!!! hahaha!!

Can you also set up an orphanage for those tall dark handsome & fit orphans from 26-36???? hehehe

pusa said...

@reynz - hahaha i know pd tayo magsabayan malasheng :)

hahaha pang-santa ba? uhmmm igagawa kita ng sarili mong casa para jan sa mga dark handsome orphans mo oki?

anwafu nya nga reynz kaso di naman blue eh

Anonymous said...

mwahehehe ang hirap nyan naku baka bigla gumawa si toni ng blog nya lol!!

oi oi oi wag ka tatagay baka mapagtripan ka ng mga kainuman mo masarap daw pulutan ang pusa e lol

Lena said...

Don’t put me in the pedestal, im only human.

PANALO! Wahahhaah

pareho tayo ng toothbrush dear! hahahah

pusa said...

hahaha un nga ang inaabangan ko melai ang gumawa si toni ng blog nya! toni asan ka na i miss you na :)

hahaha dont wori mamilenya kc sanay sa tomaan ang pusa, bihira malasheng ;)

Anonymous said...

hehehe si toni dinenay yung request ko sa ym e di nya daw ako labs lol!

baka namamasko pa si toni kaya wala pa hanggang ngayon :)

pusa said...

@malen - hahahaha dyosa ang drama ng lola mo!

@manilenya - malamang nga! sis mananawagan ako sa cbox mo kay toni ha :)

Black_Mamba said...

Hello Pusa! Salamat sa tag. Lalo akong makamumuhian nito hehe :)

Happy New Year ;)

pusa said...

ivy - hahaha =)
happy new year din

Lena said...

eto pala ang sinasabi ni TONI na tag nya...hahahaha

ayan para ma pressure sya na mag blog

Anonymous said...

little sis mo tekya? ilan taon na ba si pusang maganda? chimosa ko talaga haha

pusa said...

@malen - korekness mare hahaha! nagmamakaawa na toni wag ko sya itag hahaha

@cheh - hehehe oo ate ako ni thess =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails