Friday, September 08, 2006

Butterflies


Butterflies have always fascinated me, even as a child,… it holds mystical allure to me. I dunno why, but they remind me of fairies. Their colorful wings are so nice to look at… I used to draw butterflies a lot when I was a kid, you can play with the colors and they will still look fantastic. Unfortunately I am living in the city and butterflies are scarce as the trees, its really rare that you see a butterfly now. I only get a chance to see them when I’m at the province or when at a park.

That’s me in the Butterfly Garden at Subic some years back. They have different species of butterflies there and what’s so good is that the butterflies there seem to love camera, they even pose with you, I swear.

Butterfly watching is really fun, which reminds me I need to go to Luneta and visit the Orchidarium and Butterfly Pavilion, shame on me, the Orchidarium has been there for years and I haven’t visited it yet.

0 meow:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails