Tuesday, November 01, 2011

pusa turning tweety

Meow! Yup this pusa is turning tweety.
I decided to give twitter a second chance. I already had a heyokity twitter account before but ended up deleting it just mere hours after creating the account because i sorta 'followed' the wrong people and it felt like all they do in twitter is bash and say bad things about other people. So i decided that i'm not fit for twitter. But then came iOS5. I absolutely love it. So what does updating/upgrading to iOS5 got anything to do with me tweeting again? As you know they built-in twitter in the new iphone OS 5 and anything i click: like pictures, websites, you have an option to tweet it. Very convenient.

So i am now makin chorva at @imbyernangpusa

Follow me :)

0 meow:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails