Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Stand Still, Look Pretty

Stand Still, Look Pretty
I love this song from the wreckers

I want to paint my face / And pretend that I am someone else / Sometimes I get so fed up / I don't even want to look at myself / But people have problems that are worse than mine / I don't want you to think I'm complaining all the time / And I hate the way you look at me I have to say / I wish I could start over / I am slowly falling apart / I wish you'd take a walk in my shoes for a start / You might think it's easy being me / You just stand still, look pretty / Sometimes I find myself shaking In the middle of the night / And then it hits me and I can't Even believe this is my life / But people have problems that are worse than mine / I don't want you to think I'm complaining all the time / And I wish that everyone would go and shut their mouths / I'm not strong enough to deal with it

0 meow:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails