Friday, August 18, 2006

SUDOKU

It’s been a month now since I’ve been initiated to sudoku and since then I’m hooked. Sudoku’s highly addictive and it's keeping me busy and entertained while waiting for a train (keeps me from cursing the fuckin lrt for keeping me late… well, that’s another long story). Anyways sudoku is also a good company when you’re traveling, keeps you unaware of the traffic and annoying chatter of your fellow passengers… but it also made me missed my station a couple of times hehehe. I’m proud to say that I am now moving to the evil level. I’ve been downloading my free sudoku puzzles from here http://www.sudoku129.com/puzzles/ so join in on the fun.

For those who have no idea what the heck i'm talking about, here’s a definition from wikipedia:
“Sudoku, also known as Number Place or Nanpure, is a logic-based placement puzzle. The aim of the puzzle is to enter a numerical digit from 1 through 9 in each cell of a 9×9 grid made up of 3×3 subgrids (called "regions"), starting with various digits given in some cells (the "givens"); each row, column, and region must contain only one instance of each numeral. Completing the puzzle requires patience and logical ability.”

1 meow:

geannaweed said...

so soduko is a puzzle? like paper puzzle? or do you do have it installed in a gadget?

uy! i'll add you to my blog links. add mo rin ako.

susperiarayne.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails